Welcome to the Catholic Parish of St. Peter’s Pambula
Our parish is situated in the Far South Coast of New South Wales and it comprises these towns/villages: Pambula, Eden, Merimbula, Wyndham and Kiah. We are part of the Coastal Deanery of the Catholic Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn, Australia.
Enjoy your time on our website, stay as long as you wish and contact us if you need any assistance and may God bless you with Christ’s joy, hope and peace today and all the days of your life. Amen.
“Put out into the deep and let down the nets for a catch” (Luke 5:4)
To be a prayerful, faithful, welcoming and vibrant Christ-centred community.
To engage and transform the heart and soul of the Sapphire Coast through lived experience of faith in Jesus Christ.
- To enrich and develop faith
- To inspire hope
- To build a loving community
- Acknowledge our Indigenous people
- Empower parishioners to live out their baptismal vocation
- Enable minds and hearts to listen to the voice of God through lively prayer and worship
- Affirm the dignity of each human life from cradle to grave
- Ensure that the poor and needy have a central place in our missionary endeavours
- Endeavour to work with other churches to build a more humane, just and Christian society
- Become stewards of God’s creation
Fr James Antony cmi - Parish Administrator